Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

R/T Nameplate ( Emblem / Badge )

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 06:18 PM
RadicalStratus
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R/T Nameplate ( Emblem / Badge )

So I recently purchased a 2001 Stratus R/t Coupe. I've already managed to de-badge the rear deck lid, and also the " Dodge R/T " emblems from the bottom of the doors. My main reason for de-badging the doors was the fact that the nameplates were pitting, and made the car look sort of old ( not that it is new ). I wanted to freshen things up a bit, however, I really do like the way the "R/T" badge looks on the side of the doors. I've been desperately trying to find a place to order these badges but everywhere I turn they seem to be over priced. I can't find myself paying what places like the dealer or even ebay are charging for these badges, especially since they aren't even made out of actual metal. I researched some prior threads and found one that listed makeitmopar as a supplier for these badges at really low prices (12 bucks a piece! ) however, it was an old thread and they aren't taking anymore orders.

Could anybody please steer me in the right direction regarding where to obtain these R/T badges for relatively cheap? I would really appreciate it . Thanks!!!

Quick Reply: R/T Nameplate ( Emblem / Badge )