Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

do i need a new door panel?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 01:06 PM
sniperi311
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do i need a new door panel?

I have an 03 dodge stratus sedan. The trim on my power windows broke, and the switches fell through into the door. They still work however. The question I have is. Do I need to buy a whole new door panel, or can i just buy the trim piece? It looks like i need to buy a new panel but I'm not too sure. Any help would be appreciated

Old 08-26-2010, 05:02 PM
GALVANIZEDYANKEE
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is hard to tell without actually looking at the panel. If you take off the panel there are a few hidden screws. Pop the small cover behind the door handle and the pull recess. There are screws under the covers. There is a screw on the edge of the panel just below the mirror. Pop the speaker grill. There are three screws in recesses. The rest is held by snap clips. The door handle must be detached from the actuating rod. Unplug all wire connectors. Put a box under the door the support the panel so that you don't put too much pressure on the connector cables.

Quick Reply: do i need a new door panel?