Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Exhaust for 03 Strat RT

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010 | 02:04 PM
Shachren
|
Default Exhaust for 03 Strat RT

Hey guys, i'm new here and wondered if anyone could help me find a cat-back exhaust for an 03 strat with stock exhaust on it currently? I've been looking everywhere and can't find anything useful.

Any information would be extremely helpful!

Old 10-13-2010 | 09:29 PM
GALVANIZEDYANKEE
Professional

You should first fill out your Profile with particulars on the engine, etc. Or.... put these particulars in your posts. What do you mean by useful? Cat back exhausts usually provide a better exhaust tone, duals are eye-candy. The cat-back adds nothing to the performance unless you modify the engine. A big factor in your purchase is how much are you willing to spend.

Old 11-24-2010 | 04:58 PM
nate_0022
Captain

No catback is being made. They used to have a Borla catback, if you can find one. Otherwise you can get one made for a 3g Eclipse and add about a 12" extension into it somewhere. You're best bet is to Cut out the muffler, and straight pipe it with a nice round tip, sounds best in my opinion.

Quick Reply: Exhaust for 03 Strat RT