Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Stratus Owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010 | 10:19 AM
SweetStratus
|
Default Stratus Dash

Gauge cluster and dash

Name:  DSC01549.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  52.5 KB

Name:  DSC01541.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  144.5 KB

Name:  dd1.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  50.3 KB

Last edited by SweetStratus; 11-23-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Old 11-26-2010 | 10:10 AM
ratsttam
Captain

Nice ride! The cluster is too bright for my preferences (90% night driving, the dimmer the better for me, wife turns everything to max when she drives though, I think it makes it impossible to see down the road).

Good job on the 1.5din -> 2din conversion. The way the radio sits, it really limits what you can put in there. Too small to put flat 2din, and the shelf prevents a pop-up from being usable at all.

The rings in your cluster, are they custom made (and of what material), or did you find an online supplier? My '00 the gauge faces are white, with the orange back-lighting. Pretty sure the 1g Strats were standard with the orange lighting (and white gauges for '00 only). Was switching to the green hard to do, or did you just get a cluster from the Chrysler or Plymouth variety? I was interested in switching to blue lighting behind the white cluster.

I already have the black leather power seats and the carbon fiber trim pieces, 4speed autostick, cut open the front of the airbox which resulted in a nice growl and slight improvement in power.

Old 11-27-2010 | 12:53 AM
SweetStratus
|

its a double din in there had custom make room for it and custom fibre glass black panel and also the cluster can be dialed down on brightness. i used green leds everything lights up green the numbers the needles and with the glow the rings light up in the cluster and that ring thing was made. pic not great for the cluster lite up. everything was made in cluter not sold online etc. i even have to fuse the cluster cause of the leds in it

Last edited by SweetStratus; 11-27-2010 at 12:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Stratus Owner