Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Passenger Mirror in manual

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 04:31 PM
JBEASLEY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger Mirror in manual

Hey everybody. I work for a Chevrolet dealer and I have a question for you guys. We have an 04 Stratus sedan that has a busted passenger mirror. I ordered a mirror from an aftermarket company and it came in as a power mirror. The tech brought it back and said it was the wrong mirror, that the one in the car was a manual mirror adjustable from the inside passenger side. I have been trying to source one and I have had no luck. I called the Dodge dealership and they told me that none of the 04 Stratus' came with manual mirrors except for adjustable outside the car. To your knowledge is this true? If so I am assuming that the car has had an aftermarket mirror put in. Would anyone know where I could source on from? If you have any info please email me at jbeasley@excelchevrolet.com thanks guys.

Jared Beasley
Excel Chevrolet
jbeasley@excelchevrolet.com
(903)665-3931

Old 01-27-2011, 09:40 AM
GALVANIZEDYANKEE
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dodge lists a manual passinger mirror with fold away feature. It doesn't show how it is adjusted (no diagram). It lists for $99.50.

Quick Reply: Passenger Mirror in manual