Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Aftermarket product listing for the Stratus Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 02:09 PM
smokesxt
Record Breaker
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGTIMETIMMYJIM
hey, I've been trying to find exhaust headers for my stratus. i have the exact same model and year, white. if you have anyother sugestions, i'd appreciate it.
If you have the 2.7 like I do you'll have to find a shop that does custom work and have headers custom built. Exhaust, also custom. I'm running custom headers and just a resonator, otherwise it's all straight pipe. It sounds very good and made a noticeable difference in the higher revs, with the ecu retuned.

I am also running a Weapon-R Secret Weapon SRI with the cold air tube. This added a little punch in the mid-range and a deep throaty sound under acceleration.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:08 PM
painter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to replace both upper and lower ball joints,sway bar links and oil pan gasket on my 99 stratus 4 cyl.parts are too much for me at auto stores.anyone no where i can save some cash.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:24 PM
smokesxt
Record Breaker
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

01-06 sedan owners......
Just installed B&G lowering springs on KYB struts.....
Amazing difference in handling and body roll. Still rides smooth. Well worth the money.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket product listing for the Stratus Sedan