Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

cat back exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 02:07 AM
kang25
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cat back exhausts

Has anyone heard the greddy sp2 cat back or I guess any other cat back systems for that matter that sound good on a v6? I want to avoid the ricer sound, although I know with a 6 you won't get the rumble. I have a cold air intake and love how that sounds when I step on it, kind of looking for something that lets people know the r/t has some sack. Any advice or sound clips.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Frombifide
Default RE: cat back exhausts

I have a CherryBomb Pro. on my car! it sounds mean!! and they are deep! and none of that rice burner stuff! it makes it sound straight piped! and they are pretty cheap too!!!....... www.CherryBomb.com

Old 05-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Johnnie

Wouldn't those kind of mufflers make your Strat sound like a "Pissed-off Bumblebee in-a Tin-can?"

Old 05-22-2008, 08:20 AM
nate_0022
Captain

I have a Borla exhaust, it's not much louder than stock but it's deeper. I personally would just cut the muffler off and straight pipe it from there and weld on a nice looking tip, I almost like the way my car sounded with the muffler delete than with my Borla.

Quick Reply: cat back exhausts