Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

A moment of silence for my '02 RT 5Spd :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 04:17 PM
MissRT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down A moment of silence for my '02 RT 5Spd :(

Due to a reckless driver I was in a gd awful accident and could have been killed. I hit a pole and flipped twice. Very, very, very sad about my Stratus. They are almost impossible to find, ESPECIALLY an R/T, especially a 5 speed. I can't even replace him if I wanted to.

Be sad with me

Anywho. It is basically demolished. I can't even junk out the rims that were just recently refurbished. Almost everything was brand new in that car.

Well, I have one pass side headlight, its brand new in the box. If anyone is interested in it please PM me. I even have the original brochure that I keep like a priceless comic, ahaha.

So sad. WAH.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:54 PM
go-part
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel your pain. My first car was a 98 stratus es.. Some idiot rear ended it doing 50.. The insurance totaled it and all I have left is the little dodge symbol off the front.

I want another.. but I just don't think it will be the same. Me and my car had been through soo much in those 13 short years.

Quick Reply: A moment of silence for my '02 RT 5Spd :(