Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Heat and AC niot working. Blower fine at all speeds? Moms car PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013 | 07:39 PM
koondawg
|
Amateur
Default Heat and AC niot working. Blower fine at all speeds? Moms car PLEASE HELP

My mother has a 2001 dodge stratus. Recently the AC quit cooling. She just stopped using it.

Fast forward a few months. Now it is January and cold and Her heater is not working.

The Blower on All Heat and AC settings works fine. Just NO actual hot or cold air on any setting.

As stated above all settings seem to work fine with different speeds and air in different locations just normal air though no hot or cold.

Any help would greatly be appreciated by myself and my loving mother. Thanks Again

Old 01-04-2013 | 08:00 PM
BillS
Captain

is it a sedan,if so try taking out fuse #5(think its 5 might be different on 2001's) in dash ,there should be a cover over it that you have to remove ,or unhook battery for 10 minutes, put fuse back in or rehook battery let car run for at least 5 minutes then check controls see if that helps

Old 01-04-2013 | 11:35 PM
koondawg
|
Amateur

I did remove one fuse in the panel when you open the drivers door under the pillar. Is that the right spot or is there a panel under the dash also? It is the 4 door sedan. Thanks for the response. I look for more tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Heat and AC niot working. Blower fine at all speeds? Moms car PLEASE HELP