Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Bushing Identification Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 05:27 PM
garye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bushing Identification Help

Hey guys,

I have a squeaky rear bushing and am trying to purchase the replacement bushing for it, but I don't know what it's called. Can you help? It's located close to my rear right side wheel

My best guess is it's the rear end link bushings, but wanted to double check before I go ahead and order replacements.

Thank you!
Gary

Old 03-24-2013, 06:00 PM
BillS
Captain

thats called a lateral link the bushings can't be replaced ,have to replace whole thing check ebay for best price(range between 25-120+ dollars)i had got a set of mevotech's for less then 30.00 each 4 years ago never had any problems with them(traded car last year). the picture looks like its from an '04 or '05 has a solid link the replacement will be different will be an adjustable link(change dodge made in '04 to save a few cents) the part will work fine just make sure you get length right

Old 03-24-2013, 07:49 PM
garye

Thank you so much BillS! That is really helpful info and you've saved me a ton of time.

Old 03-24-2013, 08:45 PM
garye

And you're right I do have the '05. I've just picked myself up a set of Mevotech's for $25/each on ebay! Great price. Thanks again for the part identification.

Quick Reply: Bushing Identification Help