Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

to close to the ground

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 08:46 PM
YoungStrat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to close to the ground

I just changed the rims and tires on my 04 stratus se. Im due to change my struts and im thinking of changing my springs but I want to raise the car off the ground about 3 inches. I don't have the money for some extravagant spring setup I wanna use stock parts and maybe just add to it. or maybe just find longer springs that might fit from another car or something. I figure someone might know of something or some way. thanks for all and any advice..

Old 05-22-2013, 07:14 PM
BillS
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3 inches might be a little much for drivetrain to handle safely,the springs on the stratus are actually long they compress alot anything longer would be impossible to install(standard springs have to be forced in to fit on rear)stiffer springs would ride terrible not much performance stuff available for the se. they do make boosters that go in or on springs be cheapest easiest way http://www.jcwhitney.com/coil-spring...x?filterid=o80

Quick Reply: to close to the ground