Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

STRATUS R/T CONV.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006 | 02:54 PM
frank21_1981
Default STRATUS R/T CONV.

i was browsing through the dodgetalk.com forum and i noticed that someone posted looking for a kit to make a stratus coupe a conv. no replies but i was wondering it anyone has seen or heard of these would make the r/t coupe one hell of a car if it was a conv.

Old 06-01-2006 | 03:10 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Default RE: STRATUS R/T CONV.

because that forum blocks our name...and we blocked theirs because they were spamming our site.

some forums dont know how to conduct themselves in a proper manner, like that one..

that being said, i have never seen an RT vert, but i have seen people rig up the front end of the sebring coupe to LOOk like a stratus vert, but it had the smaller engine and such.

Old 06-02-2006 | 09:19 AM
rareram
Professional

Once saw a photshop of a Strat ragtop and amost drowned in my own drool.

Old 06-26-2006 | 11:02 AM
bigpimpin970

almost any body shop can turn any car into a convertible, if you are willing to spend some $$ on it. I have seen a couple neon convertibles, a body shop in a small town of about 200 people, right here where i live has a neon convertible, the only problem is, it is a full time conv., NO TOP, the guy just uses it for car shows.

Quick Reply: STRATUS R/T CONV.