Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Help with Rear Brake Lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 03:39 PM
hiranjob
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Rear Brake Lights

I am a first-time poster. I own a 2000 Dodge Stratus. The rear brake lights aren't working. I replaced the brake lights but they still are not working. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

If you'd rather reply directly to me, please e-mail me at hiranjob@excite.com.

Thank you!
Hiran

Old 06-02-2006, 04:05 AM
B_52
Professional
Default RE: Help with Rear Brake Lights

Check yer fuses?

Old 06-03-2006, 03:32 AM
muhl5443
Rookie
Default RE: Help with Rear Brake Lights

i have a '96 and i had the same problems..... what my problem was was that they arent like normal bulbs im assuming that u can just unplug and pull out... im guessing that u have to turn a little **** top get them out? well if thats the case then u probably just aren't pushing it back in all the way when u are putting back in ...... again that was what was wrong with mine and i just had to pull it out again and put it back in and pushed it in a bit harder... if that is not the problem then try turning the **** that the bulb sit on further... there are metal contacts on the **** that make the conection for u bulbs to work.... i am only assuming that that wil solve ur problem.

Quick Reply: Help with Rear Brake Lights