Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2 questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Scamz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 questions

First questions is on my hood the hose for the windshield wiper there is a plastic piece that connects the two sprayers broke. any idea where i can buy a piece like that?

Second question. I have a 2001 r/t manual. and for some reason my 2nd gear is really tough to get into. Every other gear works fine to shift into. Most of the time ill skip 2nd gear and go straight to 3rd gear. any suggestions why this might be, and how can i fix it. Thanx

Old 06-13-2006, 07:03 PM
tomthedog
Captain
Default RE: 2 questions

should be able to get a new squirter from the local parts store, might try the local strip yard if you dont like the ones at the store.

sounds like your synchs are on the way out. try changing the oil in the trans and looking at your shift linkage, maybe lucky and somthings out of whack. either way sounds like you've been doing too many FAST 1-2 shifts. dodge trannys ain't known to last very long under abuse. good luck.

Old 06-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Scamz

thanx i jsut had the clutch repalced like 3-4 months ago also, im guessing i should have them re look at it since they might have done something wrong

Old 06-13-2006, 10:35 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

take it back and complain about the clutch.

then go to any parts store...that hose is cheap.

Quick Reply: 2 questions