Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Headresst headaches

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 02:00 AM
bjneyer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headresst headaches

I owned a Plymoth Breeze for 7 and loved it. I just purchased a 2005 (used) Dodge Stratus, because my old Breeze was, well getting old.

While I test drove the car, and found no problems, the seat was leaning back and I reacted by leaning forward, so I didn't initially notice my problem.

After I purchased the car, I went for a 100 mile drive, only to find I had a real problem with the headrests. They cause my head to lean forward, instead of resting above my shoulders, and this results in an extreme neck and headache.

The headrests only alow for verticle adjustment. The headrest either needs to be set back about 1 inch or so for my head to rest against it properly, or to have its forware angle reduced to more verticle.

I would even settle for removing the drive's side headrest. If I am unable to resolve this problem, then I will shortly have another car, because I simply can't use this car.

Can someone help me either remove, turn around or in some way reduce my neck strain. I truly like the car, and would dearly love to keep it, but I can't drive it for extended times without getting a headache.

You may email me directly if you please or post here, what ever works best for you.

Quick Reply: Headresst headaches