Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Greetings from Brazil

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Richards_Keith
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Brazil

Hello everyone!

I am new in the forum (and also in the country!). As an exchange visiting professor in upstate New York I just bought my first car a few weeks ago. It is a Stratus sedan 2.4 2002 with 75 KMiles on it (I paid 6,500 with one year standard extendend warranty included). It has been running well and it is a gas saver on highways (35 mi/gal cruising at 60 mph). Actually there is only one thing that I would like to have it fixed: a vibration and a noise ( like a tire tapping) whose frequency increases along with the speed. Since I have the wheels balanced recently it seems to me that the problem is with the tires. They are new (205-65 Lee`s ) but I have my doubts regarding their quality. Another possibility, raised by an expert in automatic transmissions, is a problem in the axle. So I would be delighted if I have any suggestions from the Stratus/Sebring experts from this forum.

Thanks in advance!

Keith

Quick Reply: Greetings from Brazil