Dodge Viper The almighty Dodge Viper. No matter the year, since it's arrival, the Dodge Viper has made even the most refined car enthusiasts drool. This sports car has it all from a sexy look to pavement shredding power.

ebay: Viper CS parts. They're on there, I just cant find them

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Jon Mopar
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay: Viper CS parts. They're on there, I just cant find them

While browsing carroll shelby stuff on ebay at work (shhh, don't tell anyone that part :P), I came across a set of wheel center caps for a CS Viper. The seller had 2 separate auctions, one for a white cap, one for a black one...both with the CS logo. When I came home, I tried to find the auction, but couldn't...the seller had an odd item title (I hate when they do that, makes it impossible to find things twice).These are like literally impossible to buy and I want them! Anyone that finds them gets mad props!!!

for those that never heard of a Viper CS "aka Viper Shelby", you're not alone. They made 50 and they got little attention. Mods included cosmetic changes, interior upgrades (5 point harness & Shelby seats), special wheels and a few mechanical tweaks. Sales brochures were as rare as the cars themselves....with most cars selling to those "in the know". Interweb searching is almost pointless, you can look all day and if you find a trace of their existence, aside from brochure info you're doing well.

Last edited by Jon Mopar; 02-22-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Jon Mopar
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Might have to try the Viper forums

Quick Reply: ebay: Viper CS parts. They're on there, I just cant find them