Dodge Viper The almighty Dodge Viper. No matter the year, since it's arrival, the Dodge Viper has made even the most refined car enthusiasts drool. This sports car has it all from a sexy look to pavement shredding power.

not sure where to post this, but here it goes

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 02:32 PM
6boltfreak
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not sure where to post this, but here it goes

i have a viper motor i was going to set in my ratrod, but now thinking of putting in my dodge ram, anyone know of a 4x4 trans that shares the same bell housing pattern?

i have a v10 in my truck right now, i am wondering if the v10 trans will bolt up or if theres a difference? anyone know? hope there the same.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:50 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to leave the post here just in case there is a viper person that may answer your question, but I would head over and hit up the truck section as well. Make sure to post in the year of your truck so you get good answers. Our truck section is has more members in it anyways and might help you out better.

Good luck on your build

Old 12-20-2011, 09:31 PM
6boltfreak
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KRZY.BMET
I'm going to leave the post here just in case there is a viper person that may answer your question, but I would head over and hit up the truck section as well. Make sure to post in the year of your truck so you get good answers. Our truck section is has more members in it anyways and might help you out better.

Good luck on your build
yea i wasnt sure where, but thanks i will post it there too.

Quick Reply: not sure where to post this, but here it goes