Dodge Viper The almighty Dodge Viper. No matter the year, since it's arrival, the Dodge Viper has made even the most refined car enthusiasts drool. This sports car has it all from a sexy look to pavement shredding power.

Induction Concepts??

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Jbud
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Induction Concepts??

I heard from a friend that the guys at Induction Concepts (http://www.inductionconcepts.com) were looking for a Viper to start their twin turbo prototype on? Think he said they'll be ready to start in the next 30-45 days?

Has any one talked to them or have an opinion?

The kit they just finished on a Mach 1 Mustang looks incredible and put down 511rwhp on 8psi and pump gas with a completely stock motor...and that's only from 281ci.

They said something about letting up on the throttle part way through the run, gun-shy about the boost controller they were using, then getting back into it. I looked at the dyno sheet and you can see where it happened. I think if they would have stayed in it, it would have made close to 600rwhp at the same boost level.

Old 03-31-2004, 05:59 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Induction Concepts??

ORIGINAL: Jbud

looking for a Viper to start their twin turbo prototype on?
Has any one talked to them or have an opinion?

The only twin turbo ive ever heard about for the viper is done by john hennessey, but it sounds cool though!

-Matt-

Old 04-01-2004, 05:55 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Induction Concepts??

You've seen the baddest TT Viper ever made, I've showed you it, the SVS Stryker Twin Turbo Viper with 1,100 horsepower. Here's a link to it: Stryker TT Viper Stage III

Quick Reply: Induction Concepts??