Exterior Modifications Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Paint and Headlight Protection

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Auto Paint Guard
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint and Headlight Protection

Hello Dodge Forum Members. Protect your new vehicles finish with Paint Protection Film.

Information:
Xpel - Paint and Headlight Protection:
The clear invisible bra is a pre-cut 3M Film that fits specifically to your make and model. The clear bra comes with a 5-year warranty from 3M. The bra is virtually invisible and protects from rocks, bugs, and road debris. The bra covers the hood, mirrors, grille, bumper, headlights and other areas of the vehicle.

New 3M Film - Film Information:
As everyone knows 1st Generation 3M film had problems yellowing. 2nd generation was a good film with no yellowing problems, but a lot of people complained of orange peel. The new 3M film, 3rd generation was released in November and it is SUPER SUPER CLEAR. It has absolutely no orange peel at all to the film. It is also a lot easier to install and easier to clean for the same price. The 3M Film is the only film on the market besides the Avery Top Coat film that has a clear coat finish. This clear coat finish keeps the sand, road oil etc from embedding into the film. With out this clear coat the films will turn cloudy and will not maintain a smooth and clear finish.

Note: I have sold all types of films for the past 6 years. I've had the most luck with 2nd Generation and now 3rd Generation 3M film. I can also get other types of films upon request.

Discounts:
Dodge Forum Members receive 30% off Pre-cut Paint Kits and 20% off 3M Headlight kits.

Installation:
If you are planning on installing yourself, I have a very detailed 30 minute M3 video on web site and other videos that come with kits. If you are not up to the challenge, I will be more than happy to find an installer for you. Installation cost anywhere from $150-$300, (depends on the area)

Maintance Tips:
Make sure you wax your bra at least once every 3 months with a polish wax. This will allow cleaning the bugs off easier and makes the film shine and last longer. Otherwise, pretend the bra isn't there and wash your car.

Pics:
Attached Below

Quick Reply: Paint and Headlight Protection