General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

96 Intrepid No Start

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 05:23 PM
mogyver69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Intrepid No Start

I have (2) 96 intrepids with the 3.5 engines. They are my mother in laws cars. Theyve been sitting for over a year now. Prier to parking both vehicles they both ran. One of the vehicles had a loud knocking which I tend to believe maybe a water pump issue and the other did have a over heating problem and a transmission that popped into neutral intermintently while driving. If you turned the car off and started it back up then you could continue down the road.Until it would happen again. Now my issue is Ive just moved From California up here to Idaho closer to my wifes folks and they want me off course to fix there cars. I am a Gm certified mechanic and have been in the business along time but with every make there are secrets. Like I knowwith thechevys and that you guys probly no about these dodges. So Im here asking for any help in pointing me in the right direction. Before I can diag there original complaints I need get these carsrunnning again. Both vehicles now have no spark and no injector pulse suddenly after sitting over a year. Strange 2 cars with the same issue after sitting over a year.They havent started them nor have they moved them. Question did my crank sensors loose there magneticity or what?????? Any help would be appreciated. Thank in advance, Keith [align=right][/align]

Post #: 1

Quick Reply: 96 Intrepid No Start