General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Dodge DRB

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 01:14 AM
Joes
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge DRB

I havea 1996 Dodge Ram with a 5.2L engine that won't start. The fuel pump does not make any sound when the ignition is ON. I tested thefuel pump system using a procedure from a Haynes manual. The Fuel pump relay and the ASB relay both do not have any power to them.The manual suggests the fuel pump fuse is out. I can't find a fuel pump fuse on the Power Distribution Center or the fuse block in the dash inside the cab. I checked the OBDII codes and have none.I found another test procedure online that uses something called a DRB. I don't know what that is. Any suggestions?

Old 01-29-2004, 05:09 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dodge DRB

I think it might stand for Digital Readout Box, but I'm not totally certain. The fuse they are talking about might be an inline fuse or fusible link.

Old 01-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Joes
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge DRB

Thanks for the reply. I'll check it out tonight. I assume I just need to follow the wire all the way back to the fuel pump? Any idea if a fusible link would be located anywhere specific? </P>

Thanks again.</P>

Joe</P>

Quick Reply: Dodge DRB