General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

i f*ing hate raccoons

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 04:55 AM
lonasindi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i f*ing hate raccoons

so tonight I was driving to a friend's house from another friend's house. it's dark out (around 11:45 I guess) and I'm going up a hill and I say that I should slow down in case of animals. Well, we see a pair of eyes on the side of the road, and what does the little retard do? runs straight out in front of my car. Yep. Well, we hear 'WHUMPWHUMP and then what sounds like gravel. We get there and I look at my bumper. Goddamned if it isn't f'ed. I'll take some pictures tommorow.

I don't want to put it on insurance, because I had an at-fault wreck before last summer and my insurance is still really high, and I'm guessing the bumper will be about $200.

My only consolation is that little bastard's airing out his brains.

*edit*

ooh yeah... the reason I put this in general tech:

How easy would it be to add fog lights? is the wiring probably there, just need the actual lamps and a control stalk from one so equipped?

Old 02-27-2005, 10:54 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: i f*ing hate raccoons

The wiring should be there, but you'll have to get a stock switch if that's what you want.

Old 02-27-2005, 06:41 PM
casper
Legend

That sux. I believe all the wiring is there, you will need the switch and I believe a fuse for the fuse block. Other than that just making sure you find the right wires and you should be good. I would think it would be easier to just put in aftermarket fogs and run the wires yourself.

Old 02-27-2005, 07:45 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would think it would be easier to just put in aftermarket fogs and run the wires yourself.
For sure it would less expensive.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:14 AM
lonasindi
Veteran

eh... it's leased and I think it'd be a helluva lot easier to pull off a stock fog light system though.

Quick Reply: i f*ing hate raccoons