General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Igniton Module asistance...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Shadowboy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Igniton Module asistance...

okay, so i got this dodge colt vista wagon right. Its a 92 with an engine for a 93. I had a no start situation, but it was only half of the time. It would start run till it got hot and then cut out. So i inspected the ignition system, fuel diliver system and the air intake system. All seemed to be working fine. So i decided to do a tune up as it needed one anyway. After that was finished, it ran a lot better but still cut out once it got warm. So after sitting down and thinking for a bit i realized that an ignition module would be the cause of that if it was worn and got hot enough to break contact. So currently i am looking for a new ignition module to see if i am correct, which i most likey am [sm=shades.gif]...

but my problem is locating a place that will see this part to me. Lordco doesn't have it, Napa is useless, Chrysler dealerships can *beep beep beep* a fat *beep beep* cause they want to sell me the whole distributor setup and not any part inside for $1300 *beeping* dollars... I also refuse auto reckers as they will just rip me off like dealerships do. I need this situation rectified ASAP cause i need it to get to work and if not i will be evem more *beeping beeped* off than normal...

Thank you for all help

Most appreciated...

Old 03-24-2006, 05:29 AM
Shadowboy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Igniton Module asistance...

Problem solved...

I rule, as suspected.

Quick Reply: Igniton Module asistance...