General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

charging problem and short daytona es

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 05:05 AM
daytonacrazy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default charging problem and short daytona es

Can someone help me? My 91 Dodge Daytona ES doesn't want to stay running. I believe I have a short in my system somewhere. I installed an aftermarket radio and it was draining the battery. I took it out and the power drain was still there. The trunk light was also drawing a lot of power for some unknown reason. I now have a completely dead battery and don't know what's going on. I have recieved 4 codes from the car and they say the oxygen sensor is bad bank 1 resister 1 and 3, and the camshaft positioning sensor but when i was able to start it, there wasn't any noticable problems while it was running. Can someone please help me figure out what is going on? Thanks

Old 07-03-2006, 12:57 AM
daytonacrazy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my Daytona

I'm thinking of selling my 91 Dodge Daytona ES. I'm tired of all the problems it has given me. Granted, it was fast and nice for a while but it just has too many problems for me right now. I'm unemployed right now and it has something wrong in the charging department. I have no idea what could be wrong and i have no cash to replace anything in it. Anyone interested? Send me a message if you are. The most decent price will get it. I will not sell it for less than $800. Trades considered if it runs.

Quick Reply: charging problem and short daytona es