General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

hazards wont flash

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 07:49 PM
glp67
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hazards wont flash

hey there ,1994 dodge mini van 3.3l ,my hazards wont flash what so ever,here s what s goin on foot on brake ,put hazards on brake lites go out ,foot off brake put hazards on still no flash not even a click,checked flasher all good ,changed switch still no good,some one told me it could be a baddd ground ,but where would i look or which pin in the plug would i test for the groung circuit tho please help .oh ya other problem is that i cant get the heater controls to change from defrost to any thing else ? what to do ?thnx

Old 09-06-2006, 08:30 PM
glp67
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hazards wont flash

is there no help for this van ,if not off to the scrap yard i m tired of it sitting in my driveway ...please help someone....lol

Old 09-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: hazards wont flash

How did you go about testing to see if the flasher was good or not? I would pick up another one or if you have multiple flashers that are the same in your van and swap them around and see if it works. As far as it being a bad ground that is possible if I were you I would pick up a chiltons or haynes on your van and look at the wiring diagram it would give you a good idea of where to look for your grounds. As far as the heater control try replacing the switch on that...

Quick Reply: hazards wont flash