General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Annoying problem Dynasty

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 10:41 PM
bigl83
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Annoying problem Dynasty

this afternoon when i got to work i was informed i left my headlights on while i was walking into the garage, went back to check and didnt think i had turned the lights on for the drive over but my headlights were on.
went to turn them off and realized they were off.

so in other words my headlights are stuck on, the switch still works though cuz it still controls the parking lights, and after i got back from working, and had the car boosted i noticed the highbeam light on the dash was on.
and the headlights would not turn off.

I have the battery unhooked right now but what could be causing this to happen??

car is a 90 chrysler dynasty.

please if anyone can help or if its a common problem let me know how to fix it, un hooking the battery cable everytime i park is getting real old real quick.

Old 11-07-2006, 11:06 PM
bigl83
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Annoying problem Dynasty

okay so i have been told it could be my DRL module, im just wondering if it can just be removed and also need to know its location??

Old 11-07-2006, 11:14 PM
dodgerules86
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Annoying problem Dynasty

Yea, I would agree on the DRL module.
As to the location, I did a quick seach on Yahoo, and I guess its located inside the front left fender. Remove the wheel and shield, and you should be able to get to it I guess.

Quick Reply: Annoying problem Dynasty