General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Great news

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 02:08 AM
neonboy90909
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great news

I currently drive a 96 Neon SOHC 5spd with 145k miles on it. Love the car, never had any problems at all till i got a bad spark plug, but that was a easy fix. I will be shortly doing some modding to it and while doing so i might be getting ahold of my 5th car. I'm only 18 but i had a 4 alreadying(one didn't run, was a business idea) I first had a 93 Talon Es 2.0 DOHC auto which i rebuilt the head and made it a 5spd. Sold that when the engine died after only 3 months of driving. Then got a 92 Lebaron GTC auto and let me say, i f*cking loved that car! The 3.0 was a strong good running car. I had it painted yellow and put on hood scopes and a spoiler and painted them black to match the black top. It looked great(have pictures i'll upload one day) Then i got my neon and still have it now for about 8 months. I have a camaro rs 3.1 auto which i have on ebay for sale. Doesn't run, didn't when i got it but i'm selling it for some extra cash. And now for a second vehicle, i may be getting ahold of a 95 Lebaron GTC made into a 5spd. Now from what i found, they made about 1500 5spd lebaron with the 3.0 ever. This one was auto but they put in a 5spd from another lebaron they had which was a 91 or 92. Now believe this, i drove this and it runs like new. It only has around 65k miles. Tell me that is a sweet deal. Brand new clutch to. Shifts perfectly. I may be getting this for around 300-500 hundred. IT isn't inspected. the back axle is damaged and really could use a new exhaust system. In my own lebaron i replaced the exhaust system after buying it and still it got a hole in it after about 2 months. O well, tell me what you think about the deal. Anyone know anything mods for a 3.0 lebaron? I would love to hear cause i couldn't find any when i had my 92.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:11 AM
FastNeon84
Record Breaker
Default RE: Great news

sounds like a nice deal, but you are in the wrong forum asking questions about modding a lebaron.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: FastNeon84

sounds like a nice deal, but you are in the wrong forum asking questions about modding a lebaron.
X2!

Moving to a different forum.

Old 02-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

sounds good. any car you can get for 300-500 is a good deal really. even if it doesnt last long (which it sounds like it will last a long time) if you can geta few months driving out of it then id say you got your moneys worth. and the yellow/black paint scheme sounds sweet. id do the new one the same way.

Quick Reply: Great news