General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 03:16 PM
LuvmyStealth
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!

Before I start let me state that I'm a little clueless and I hope that I explain it right...LOL
I'm not sure if one has to do with the other or not but this is the deal with my baby.
The exhaust was bad so a "mechanic" spot welded but that lead to it blowing out in other spots, he also cut the flex pipe and replaced it with a straight piece. That came lose and the car started reving up and down. I had the O2 sensor replaced and that solved the problem until the exhaust came lose again. The ECI fuse was blowing and the car was bogging out when we stomped the gas. I put a new exhaust on from front to back. On the test run....It started sounded great and the ECI fuse didn't blow but the it was still bogging out. But instead of it blowing the fuse, it burnt the fuse and wire. I replaced all that and checked the fuel injectors (recommended by a friend). Now the car won't turn over, it's acting like it's notgetting any gas. Any suggestions on where to go now?!