Jeeps The tough off road capability of ANY Jeep model from the Wrangler to the fully loaded Grand Cherokee keeps this cousin of Dodge the king of every hill.

2006 Jeep Commander Picture:

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 03:45 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Jeep Commander Picture:

Here it is, a 2006 Jeep Cherokee classic! Only larger, and now even ugly![:@] Another fine disaster from Creed and company. Hopefully it won't be as hideous in person. Great job design team, you built a shoe box![sm=loser.gif]

Joe

Old 03-14-2005, 06:26 PM
GTCandGTSturbo
Veteran

Horrible - I was so hopeful that when they said it would be Cherokee inspired it would be my new favorite Jeep. HA! Interior isnt too bad - better than that WK. Thats even worse than the Dakota/Durango and thats a tall order to fill! Please have Deiter go to China and bring this (pic below) back to the states and there will be people lined up at the door, forgetting the Liberty and this Commander even exists.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:03 AM
OG MagDak
Professional

i just dont understand hw they can just keep messing designs up- i think they are trying TOO hard or something.durango- ugly. dakota- not bad exept ugly *** front end. grand cherokee- same situation as dakota. 2006 ram- fine but not so sure of front end yet. commander- ugly land rovers of yesteryear! i dont get how on one hand you have those, and on the other hand you have pacificas 300's magnums and chargers(even though it shouldnt be called that) pt cruisers etc. that are all near perfect designs in which most all people like them ?!?! it doesnt make sense to me, but what do i know.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Danko

Sad! It does not look as bad as the $Zillion Mercedes G-Spot Wagon but it sure is not going to add back the 3rd shift to Jefferson, giving me my job back. No it does NOT look like an old Explorer. Somehow, I cannot use the term "shoebox" because that is my fav, the '55 Chevy. Maybe this will grow on me, but I cannot help but think it shoulda/coulda/woulda been a lot better if they had involved us.

Old 03-17-2005, 03:16 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

Unfortunately this is it. By the way JNAP is getting their third shift back. Suppose to launch end of may or early June. They are already calling back some of their workers(union). Several of my friends have left warren to go back. They are working 6 days, 12 hours right now!

Joe

Old 03-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Danko

Nope...........that Commander is NOT going to "grow on me." Too many Europeans in the DCX design studio............

Quick Reply: 2006 Jeep Commander Picture: