K-Cars The generation of cars that will forever live in infamy. The glorious K-car.

Roll call just for our Shadow/Sundance & Duster owners!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2018, 02:20 PM
kurt_cold
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool back in the saddle!

Picked up a 91 shadow convertible for 100 bucks! Quick tune up and look over, pretty good overall. Had I 92 about 15 years ago that got totaled in an accident. Felling nostalgic! All you P car guys out there need to point me in the right direction for some parts and accessories. Good sources are far and few in between. Just ordered new suspension parts, but I need some advice on getting some pep out of the oll 2.5..Kind of thinking of swapping for the 6 banger..or maybe doing a turbo upgrade if I can find heads and a boost kit.

Old 02-22-2024, 07:20 PM
Anubis93
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey hey, '93 Shadow. Been rear ended a few times, and finally started doing the wasteland look since body parts are starting get harder to find where I'm at.

Sorry for the size of the photo. Yikes. That's my rough and tough beast. Stock 2.2 NA Automatic This is my baby, Jayde Thunder Shadow. She's one tough .... Rhymes with witch. One of my customers donated their front bumper from their '79 Thunderbird when I got rear ended the first time and I thought I was going to lose the car that I saved from the scrap yard that same year. He's even the one that named her.

This baby has put ford truck owners in their place, pulling them out of the ditch, and even boosting transport trucks. -45 Celsius not plugged in, always starts. I can't wait to start doing engine and suspension mods.

You wanna know what all the parts that don't belong are from, hit me up.

Jayde Thunder Shadow

Quick Reply: Roll call just for our Shadow/Sundance & Duster owners!