K-Cars The generation of cars that will forever live in infamy. The glorious K-car.

1989 dodge conquest

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 02:15 PM
CordellScott
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 1989 dodge conquest

Hello i'm Cordell i'm a 16 from the middle of nowhere South Dakota, and me and my dad were out looking at an old pick up and this guy that had the truck said he had a 89 dodge conquest (never heard of it) and we looked at it.... we came home with a 1975 ford F-350 crew cab and a turbo 1989 dodge conquest imported by Mitsubishi. it has 85,000 miles and some body damage and rust on passenger rocker. it also has water shooting out of the intake when we tried starting it. other wise its a nice sharp car that needs new rear tires. i was wondering if anyone knows about these things and whats wrong with it and what is it worth? me personally want to get it running and weld in a new rocker and fix the dent and do some smokey burn outs! any help would b e awesome Thanks!

Old 03-08-2014, 09:07 PM
scottyspades
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rebadged mitsubishi starion. Inline 4 cylinder 5 speed rear wheel drive. Factory ran 12.72@ 114 mph in the quarter. I have seen some people bore stroke and build the inline 4. I have also seen those rice fed toys for tots tossed out in favor of smallblocks, be they ford, dodge, or chevy. I personally find the conquest an attractive car and they make fun little street machines, no matter what powertrain you use. Mitsubishi did also build an all wheel drive version of the starion, which made a half decent rally car. All depends on how far you wanna go with the build and how much money you wanna invest

Quick Reply: 1989 dodge conquest