K-Cars The generation of cars that will forever live in infamy. The glorious K-car.

wiring diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 08:10 PM
1200sportster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wiring diagrams

What's going on guys.
I have a '91 shadow 2.5 turbo, and need wiring diagrams. I can't get a shop manual or anything, except Hanes,
which SUCKS. Their wiring diagrams look like cartoons. Anyway, Does anyone know a site, or anything, or have
scanned or tech documents? Please help. I love this car, have worked on the turbo, computer, transmission, and
all I have for this winmter is my harley, which in Jersey can SUCK, as much as Hanes.

Old 10-26-2005, 02:01 AM
shelbydodgeimp
Rookie
Default RE: wiring diagrams

Which diagrams specificaly do you need?

If you need the whole car worth, I suppose you could run down to the library and copy one of their FSMs for a few cents per page. Alternately you could buy a used FSM on eBay, I got a set of 1990 FSMs a few years ago @ $25 per volume/book (something like 4 or 5 books in the set).

If you work with alot of these cars, having a full FSM set comes in handy. and they dont change too much from year to year so one set may work for a few years. Sadly chrysler tends not to like people running around putting their manuals in pdf or jpg format online for people to use (even for ones out of print) so not very many people have put that much up.

Old 12-03-2005, 06:14 AM
paulalves

I too am looking for a decent wiring diagram online, my interior dome light is not functioning, I have replaced the bulb but still no luck. Wish I knew what it was wired to, and where to troubleshoot... ARGH can you buy these diagrams online?

Old 12-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Bassboy
Veteran

Did you check the fuse? Mine hasnt worked since I bought my car about a year and 2 months ago. I never really worried about it as I dont really need it that bad, If you desperatly need it you could always run a wire to it and hook it upto a toggle switch ;-)

Old 12-07-2005, 07:24 AM
King Calibra
Rookie

something else to check...

Does it only not work when you open the doors? Or does it not work by the interior switch either?

If it works with the interior switch, then you need to check the door switches, or if it works with the doors and not the interior switch, I would suspect the headlight switch.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:38 PM
mrfarrell
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for all people with the interior light problem i worked on a 91 shadow that the interior light didnt work on and it was corroded wiring under the drivers side carpet it was where to pink wires changed into one wire..

Quick Reply: wiring diagrams