Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

2001 Quad Cab 4X4 Off Road

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 03:59 AM
WWJD
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That truck is sick man. My next truck will be a 2nd gen sport trim. I met this chick that had a white one and it looked nice too. Something about painted bumpers and grilles.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Whiteram01

2?s for you... 1. Where did you find another bummper i got a little cut in mine and the only ones i can find for the off road with the hooks are 800 bucks ...
2. do those projector have a problem with the sport models 2 beamed headlights. Any extra info on those would be liked.

Love the blue down right amazing looing truck got the same but in white.

Old 11-02-2009, 11:06 AM
wermbang
Professional

Originally Posted by Whiteram01
2?s for you... 1. Where did you find another bummper i got a little cut in mine and the only ones i can find for the off road with the hooks are 800 bucks ...
2. do those projector have a problem with the sport models 2 beamed headlights. Any extra info on those would be liked.

Love the blue down right amazing looing truck got the same but in white.
I did not replace the bumper, I went and go a cheap soldering iron, and on the back side melted the cracks together. Have you checked car-part.com for one?

Are you referring to have two bulbs for the headlights? If so, theres no problem. I ordered the one that have two sockets, but they came with adaptors to put them on a regular non sport. Check out K2 motors for them, they are the CCFL one, should be able to see a picture of the back of them to see the dual bulbs.

Thanks

Quick Reply: 2001 Quad Cab 4X4 Off Road