Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

Placed some orders today.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 07:31 PM
501s finest
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Placed some orders today.

Well today I ordered a McGaughy's 2"/4 1/2"drop kit, LED 3rd break light, Vertical Grill inserts, Lambo door kit, and Ram Air Hood. Will Post pics when I get it all installed.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:58 AM
MD87
Rookie

sounds like fun. definately post pics when your done

Old 02-11-2011, 09:11 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Sweet. I love to plan and order things but man it kills me waiting on everything to get here......LOL

Old 02-11-2011, 09:25 AM
501s finest

Yes it kills me waiting on it to get here too, but with this snow on the ground and icey roads, I can wait. I'm on my way now to pick up the ram air hood, and i have a buddy who lives in the town where i'm getting the lambo door kit, so I'm droppin off the money to him to pick that up for me, and when he comes to work monday he'll have it for me. So all I'm really waiting on is my LED 3rd break light and my lowering kit. I will probably go to my uncles shop this weekend and spray the hood, if he has an open bay.

And I will definatley post pics when I get it

Old 02-14-2011, 03:42 PM
501s finest

well I got my hood painted and hung. The vertical door kit don't fit and no mods can b made to make it fit. The guy plain ripped me off. Its okay I found his address. Thanks to the internet. I'll get 500 worth out of him since he wants to play games aboutthe refund. Its a back door kit to something but not a dodge. He sold it to me as a vdi front kit for dodge ram. Well he lied. I got 3 professionals to look at ir and the said its impossible to make it fit. Vdi claims its not even their product since it has no patent stamped and the shocks don't have their sticker. I will get my money or moneys worth out of this guy.. If anyone knows if there is a legal way to do this give me some info.

Old 02-20-2011, 04:10 PM
navy_ram

That really sucks you got ripped off... what ever happened to do unto others as you wish to be done to you???

well good luck with getting the money back.

looking forward to seeing the other parts installed at least.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:41 PM
501s finest

do unto others as what? Man you know losers these days don't care about gods word or the principle of the statement. I installed the lowering kit yesterday. I will post pics later. I'm at work now. Thanks for the good Luck comment. I'll let yall know what happens.

Quick Reply: Placed some orders today.