Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

1989 Exotic Red, Black, Artic White Dodge Dakota Convertibles

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:23 PM
dakota_drop_tops
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Exotic Red, Black, Artic White Dodge Dakota Convertibles

I will post pictures soon.

Red Convertible is stock 3.9L with a new engine and 4 speed auto tranny. Line-X bed liner and Walker Evans Stage I Pre-runner kit (tube bumpers, Brush guard).
Black is a stock 3.9l with 140K on it. It has a East Coast Customs ground effects kit and the front has been lowered 8" and the rear 10" over the stock red one above. Running Proxy-X 50 series tires on 15" rims.
The White beast has Factory peeling paint. A '94 360 with a 2" stroker crank which yields 408cid with Mopar Performance RT Heads fitted with Bronze valve guides.The rest of the drive line came from a D3500 4 speed Auto Tranny and two speed transfer case. It has a 6" frame lift and a 3" body lift. Ceramic coated shorty headers dumping into a dual cat dual 3" exhaust with flow-master 40's. Remote dual Ford 1 quart oil filters up behind the right headlight. This truck also has the Warker Evans Stage II Pre-Runner kit, tube bumpers, bush guard,Bed braces, and removable roll bar, So when I want to put the top down.

Last edited by dakota_drop_tops; 04-07-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: corrections
Old 04-08-2011, 02:36 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

welcome to the site

Must post pics

Quick Reply: 1989 Exotic Red, Black, Artic White Dodge Dakota Convertibles