Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

2016 Dart SXT Sport Blacktop

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 10:35 PM
Norge
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2016 Dart SXT Sport Blacktop

Just over a couple weeks ago my wife got a white 2016 Dart SXT Sport with the Blacktop appearance package:

Since this is her's and what the kids will mainly be using for learning to drive, we won't be doing performance mods. This came with the Dart splash decal, which is actually listed on the build sheet, but might be coming off. For the basic to-do mods, we've already added Husky floor liners, AVS wind deflectors (wish I had chosen Weathertech instead), the Mopar trunk cargo liner, splash guards and a MPx strut tower brace. This is now the 7th vehicle in a row I've had with a strut brace, I swear by them and how much better handling is, the car definitely feels more planted. My wife had been driving it for about a week when we got it on and she noticed the difference. She had also noticed when we added on to our Durango several years ago.

I'll admit, we originally were searching for something along the lines of a Toyota. We came across this and couldn't pass it up, only two years old, 18K miles and a great price. We were doing the car search while the Durango was in the shop for having stalled out on her while driving and all the electrics going out, leaving her stranded. This was associated with an alternator recall and it had fried, killing two cells in the battery and frying the PCM. Took them two tries to fix it and its still got a battery light that's coming on randomly and trying to figure that out. So I feel like we're taking a leap of faith. The one part is that nost off the dealer services I've used with the Durango have been great and helpful.

Quick Reply: 2016 Dart SXT Sport Blacktop