Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Looking for some Pullers

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Baddog2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for some Pullers

Hello everyone,
I am looking for some Bad to the Bone trucks to put on one hell of a show to a crowd that hasnt seen a good truck pull on our Fair grounds sense my dad pulled in the late 80's. Rules are plan and simple no restrictions that are to far fetched. And the picture on here is the sled that will be pulled.
I have $1000 purse for the Unlimited Diesel 8500# but how I do bussiness is the more trucks the more $$$Money$$$ is paid out. So you will see no payout in the other classes but that is to cover my butt being this is the first year we are bringing back the Big sled, so if the trucks show then they will be in the running for the $$$DOE$$$, I have ran the mud slings for 4 years now and they keep coming back because they know I pay out.
I am attaching the event flyer for the pulls and might open another thread for you mudders but if you care to view then visit www.ces.purdue.edu/Posey/ Click on 2009 Posey County Fair for all the event listings and rules
Any Questions email me at: ford8mud2@yahoo.com
And yes I drive a ford now but I flipped my 10" Lifted Dodge that is now a compact because some dumb woman on my side on a gravel road hill, which damn near killed me I think back and knew it was lifted for a reason "Drive over top of them, Don't swerve" But Thank God for cell phones.
"Go Dodge"

Attached Thumbnails Looking for some Pullers-2009-truck-pull-flyer.jpg  
Old 07-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Baddog2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After going back and looking to see if everything loaded correctly I think the flyer attach may not be big enough to read so here is some info on that pull
Truck Classes:
Stock Diesel 6500# 7500# 8000#, Super Street 8000# Unlimited Diesel 8000#
Gas 6500# Stock Semi 26000# Farm Tractor 10000# 15000#
$1000 purse for the Unlimited 8000# but again the more trucks either in that class or any others will recieve payouts + more. All trailered in trucks driver and occupants get gate admission free. This I hope helps a little with your travel expense
The pull is in Posey County Indiana 4-H Fair grounds 111 Harmony twp rd New Harmony Indiana 47631
just 8 miles south of interstate 64 on hwy 69 south of New Harmony and 10 miles north of Mt. Vernon Indiana pull starts at 7:30pm July 17 2009

Old 07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome to DF Baddog! I am gonna move this over into the Regional Section. This sounds like an awesome time I used to be part of the NTPA Staff for the local fairground. It was definently a good time!

Old 07-01-2009, 12:06 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome to DF Baddog! I am gonna move this over into the Regional Section. This sounds like an awesome time I used to be part of the NTPA Staff for the local fairground. It was definently a good time!

Quick Reply: Looking for some Pullers