Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

STOLEN 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 - St. Louis, MO

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 11:24 PM
racecougar
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 - St. Louis, MO

If I've posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize.

My girlfriend's truck was stolen this past Saturday (1/22/11) from University City (St. Louis), MO. I'm posting this on any/all Dodge Ram related websites I can find in an effort to try to find the truck and/or catch the parties responsible. I realize that it is a longshot, but if you come across a truck or parts that you suspect may be related, please don't hesitate to contact me.

The truck is a white 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. It is an extended cab, short bed, with a 5.9L V8 and automatic transmission, with only 74,xxx miles. It has a gray cloth interior, a single exhaust with a Flowmaster muffler, bedliner, and black tubular bed rails. It has brand new Firestone M/T's. If I can think of any other details, I'll post them up. She is searching her computer for pictures of the truck. If she can find them, I will post them up.

The truck was stolen overnight on Saturday. It had been parked near Clara Ave. and Waterman Blvd. in University City, St. Louis, MO.

The truck means a great deal to her, as it was her father's truck. Once again, if you come across a truck or parts that you think may be related, please contact me.

Thanks,
Rod

rodsv6cougar@cs.com

Old 01-25-2011, 08:22 PM
racecougar
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE TRUCK HAS BEEN RECOVERED! We got a phone call around 4AM this morning...the police found the truck abandoned in the city. The theives broke the rear driverside window and the steering column and stole everything in the truck, but luckily the truck itself is intact and completely repairable. Thanks to all for your help/concern.

-Rod

Old 01-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Eimer123
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you got the truck back, must be the worst feeling in the world.

Quick Reply: STOLEN 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 - St. Louis, MO