Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Michigan Members, check it out!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 AM
RJDoute
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michigan Members, check it out!

So first and foremost, I'm not sure if this is against the rules of the forum. If it is, please let me know and I'll immediately delete this thread. I didn't come to this forum to sell cars, I came so I can learn more about the cars I sell. That being said, if there are any members who want to buy a 2013 or used Dodge product, who better to buy from then a fellow forum member who'll get you a great deal and insider discounts?

I'm in Ypsilanti, Michigan at Cueter Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram on Washtenaw. Even if you don't live that close to Ypsi, consider driving in and working with me. I'll throw you some gas money for the trip, and I GUARANTEE you won't get a better deal at any other dealership. I will go above and beyond for my customers, especially forum members since you guys are helping me become a better businessman.

Feel free to call me at the dealership at (734) 434-2424 and ask for Ryan Doute, or call/text my cell at (313) 952-8758. I don't care if you have bad credit or no money down, give me a chance to find your dream car and make the numbers work for you.

Most importantly, I work at one of the leading Elite Chrysler dealerships in the nation. What this means for you and the forum is that I get insider information on all Chrysler products before the public, and I will share any and all of it with you: the forum members! So even if you live in California or anywhere in the country and you're interested in buying a Chrysler product, hit me with a PM or link me to your thread and I'll answer any questions you may have, and also tell you if the dealership you're doing business with is trying to screw you over or not.

Thanks for welcoming me here, I hope through my business I can somehow return the favor to you: the forum members.

Talk to you all soon!

Ryan Doute
(313) 952-8758
(734) 434-2424 ext 550
rdoute@cueterchrysler.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Michigan Members, check it out!