Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Cuda Stripes

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 06:33 AM
Tipop
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cuda Stripes

Has anyone ordered the Cuda stripes from revolution motosports yet? I ordered a set for myself around two weeks ago, receive confermation that they were sent (supposly) on the 26th of last month and have yet to recieve them. I've attempted to email the "Revolution Motorsports" numerous times, without a reply, hoping to get an answer why it isn't here yet. They forget? Or did they really send it when they said they would? Their emailing form down on the website? Their printer go down and they are not able to make it? I'm not sure.. I was simply looking for an answer but after 2 weeks and a number of emails I'm begining to get frustrated. Are they a sponsor of this forum, anyone know of a phone number I could contact them by, because either their email isn't working or their trying to avoid me, and I would like to have my graphics kit.. or cancel my order if they are unable to make / ship it to me. I'm not trying to be pissy, and I'm not angry yet.. I would just like to know whats going on.. anyone that bought it.. how long did it take for you to recieve it?

Old 09-05-2004, 03:00 PM
PSI Chick
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cuda Stripes

you're not alone with this issue. this has been discussed numerous times on srtforums where they are a sponsor, and many are in the same situation as you. no one really knows what's going on with rev., i know that he's busy as he has a full time job and does the sticker stuff on the site. it seems that people are getting their orders, it's just taking forever.

Quick Reply: Cuda Stripes