Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

srt-4 vs turbo tiburon

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007 | 03:27 PM
monstab757
Professional
Default RE: srt-4 vs turbo tiburon

To answer your original question emily, most of the import cars like tiburons, scions, civics, etc. usually can only handle 6-8psi max with stock internals judging from alot of the turbo kits out there. Espcially ones I have seen from Greddy.

Old 04-19-2007 | 04:13 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: redevil

omg first off you need to stop your bitching!!The whole.."..oh I'm a girl and people bash on me, oh please god help me.."Its getting old!!You would've gotten the same damn response if you woul've been a guy.I never bashed on you, just gave my opinion.I said it was hard to believe, not imposible.I never said you couldn't drive...I just quoted you and said you didnt have experiance, go back to all your posts and read them.In every single one you always write the same crap."..oh I have no experience.."..But if calling me an ******* makes you feel better then go ahead.And yes I CAN DRIVE.Trybreaking a 2.01 60 ft with wasted street tires..not D/Rs!!!!!!damn troll!!!
She just asked a simple question can a srt4 take a turbo little import? No need to get all bend out of shape you all.

Old 04-19-2007 | 05:02 PM
silverblacksrt4
Veteran

you can deff take that ****ty tiburon.. take HIM OUT!!

Old 04-19-2007 | 05:04 PM
srt4babe
Veteran

OMFG. Drop it, I agree if she is going to claim AMAZING times on her car (not saying its impossible) then there should be proof to back it up. I also find it a little hard to believe that people throw away their time slips, as most people treasure them like gold.

I also get irritated when "some" girls cry about bashing. Get used to it. It happens, it has happened for years, it will continue to happen.

But to answer the original question, if you are pulling 19 PSI and the Tiburon is 3 PSI then you should have a fairly easy win under your belt . . . . BABE . . . [:'(]

Old 04-19-2007 | 05:35 PM
emilysrt

LOL UMMM i dont need t oact like there gold cause there not and i have a life! i am not going to freak out about some paper when i go every month! and like i said i have went over all my post and i didnt see one thing saying that has to do with my driving! me not knowing alot about cars has nothing to do with if i can drive or not! WAS THIS ****ING POST ABOUT TIMES?????????????? NOOOO IT WAS NOT! IT WAS ABOUT A RACE! SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH BABE! lol YOUR TO CUTE! HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Old 04-19-2007 | 05:40 PM
emilysrt

MY POST SAID NOTHING ABOUT HAVING TO DRIVE GOOD OR NOT! it said i was learning about how to tune my car and what not! really dont worry about it iam out of here. i hope you all are happy you ran a good person off for no reason! have fun on your little forums. and to the people that were nice to me thank you babes. xoxoxoxooo

Old 04-19-2007 | 05:41 PM
emilysrt

so what i called him babe?? is that a problem? bye!

Old 04-19-2007 | 05:49 PM
redevil
All Star

she's the one who got out of line.I just said somehting that was on my mind, wich wasnt anything disrespectful and she took it to the head

Old 04-19-2007 | 05:52 PM
redevil
All Star

kinda funny but she's starting to sound a lot like Valo!!!

Old 04-19-2007 | 06:10 PM
silverblacksrt4
Veteran

i agree with that.. and Valo always made post after his posts.. she??? is doing the same thing.. ex.. post, then post, then another post!!!

Quick Reply: srt-4 vs turbo tiburon