Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Beast Install Slated - Any Advice?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 05:39 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beast Install Slated - Any Advice?

looks tight.

and **** valo... he is back as "valoagain" or some ****. this guy really has no life

Old 04-23-2007, 10:39 PM
valoagain!!!!

UMMM YOUR GAY AND I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE TRACK AND MY CAR DID A 13.4 LOLOLOLOLOLLOLO BEAT THAT NEONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Old 04-23-2007, 10:45 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: SRT_YA

Pulling the car out of storage this weekend... going to be slapping on the ole' ED Beast (awe, where's Valo to tell me how much ED sucks??? hahaha)... anyway...

for those that have put his unit (I said "his unit" - hehe) on your car, any advice, pitfalls, suggestions, etc?? I assume this is pretty much straight forward... I mean... I already put Mother Mopar's S3 coilovers and the wiring hassels of Stage 2 with toys...
I love your ride and your mods are just what im lookin to do to mine . Best eblue around this forum and over on srt forums also. So what hp are you gettin with that stage2 with some toys anyways?

Old 04-23-2007, 11:33 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ORIGINAL: valoagain!!!!

UMMM YOUR GAY AND I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE TRACK AND MY CAR DID A 13.4 LOLOLOLOLOLLOLO BEAT THAT NEONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
very impressive 1/8 mile time

Old 04-23-2007, 11:53 PM
SRT_YA
Record Breaker

Thanks Airwolf (is your name based on the old tv show?? oh, those were the times... anyway)...

I don't know about the nicest E. Blue... but I like it... and I won't turn a few kind words... I just built the car so I could drive and still have some fun with it. I have yet to take it to dyno it... I have been trying to convince work to let me put it on the rolls... but... there is that whole liability thing... I am hoping I am somewhere around 280-300hp... but I have no idea... I am just guessing...

Quick Reply: Beast Install Slated - Any Advice?