Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

ANYONE OWN A FM WGA? NEED ADVICE.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 10:18 AM
monstab757
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYONE OWN A FM WGA? NEED ADVICE.

I just bought and installed a fm wga and i wanted to see if anybody out there had one and what they had it set too. What would be the ideal thread length b/t the arm and adjusting nut to leave to spike around 18psi and hold 15-16psi? I am still stock turbo and running stock fuel, if that helps any.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:32 PM
LilSparkPlug
Champion
Default RE: ANYONE OWN A FM WGA? NEED ADVICE.

With the Mopar Stage 2 WGA its around 4mm preload. It does depend on the wastegate so start with that and see what it gives you on the FM. What may help is after you install it, leave the heat shield off so you can adjust the nut until you get it where you want it. Make sure to reset the PCM as well so it re-learns.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:16 AM
stocksrt4
Rookie

I installed mine not to long ago and it runs good but after i get on it hard for a short period of time then come to a stop or just put it in neutral it idles really rough any ideas on how to fix this?? Also where is the PCM and how would i go about resetting it...step by step instructions would be great cuz i dont know a lot lol

Old 06-09-2008, 03:07 PM
PSI Chick
Champion

the ecu is behind the driver's side headlight. to reset it disconnect your battery for about 10 minutes.

Quick Reply: ANYONE OWN A FM WGA? NEED ADVICE.