Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

waste gate and lowering springs

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005 | 02:58 AM
redsrt4
Default waste gate and lowering springs

what is the best kind of after market waste gate for my srt-4 also what are the best lowering springs

Old 05-11-2005 | 01:15 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion
Default RE: waste gate and lowering springs

Everyone I know has went with the AGP WGA and has been extremely satisfied with it.

Springs?? (Okay im gonna mix coilovers in with this too) What are you looking for out of them?? For comfort and Driveability, Mopar Stage 1 Springs take the cake. I definitely WOULD NOT recommend Tein S Techs or the Eibach kits. I've driven cars with all 3 on them (Sportline and Pro Kit) and going over bumps in the S techs is like being on a roller coaster. With the Eibachs it feels like you just pummeled into something on top of the fact that your tire is consistently scraping against the fender inlet. Another thing with the eibachs is when going over a bump the back end almost fishtails back and forth....its odd. They have way too much play in them.

Other than that people speak highly of the Hotckis springs. I havent any knowledge of them, and have never driven a car with them so I cant give you my opinion. But between Mopar and Hotckis, you have the best of both worlds, the look and the feel are just right.

Quick Reply: waste gate and lowering springs