Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Good deal on SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 04:23 PM
nwaaa11
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good deal on SRT-4

Hey guys, im new to the site and am currently in the market for an SRT. I have found an orange 05 with 90k miles on it for $7500. 3rd gear has been replaced along with the syncro and shift fork and has a newer clutch. It has a few minor dings on it nothing major. I would do the timing belt and water pump right off the bat just as a precaution if i were to purchase. would appreciate any feed back if this seems like a fair price or if i should look else where. Thanks.

Old 11-21-2011, 12:43 PM
srt4rez
Professional

I would look else where, I've seen some with great mods selling for what you are mentioning. Take your time looking for one and I guarantee you that you will locate one.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:13 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

actually thats not a bad price considering they are holding values better now that gas is goin up, I just paid $6000 for an '03 with 77,000 original miles, one owner, bone stock, with new tires, correct everything, perfect interior, little bunk on the front bumper and i dont feel like i got a bad deal, not wholesale trade in pricing but less than private party.

Quick Reply: Good deal on SRT-4