Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

be afraid, be VERY afraid

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Dodge_Sniper
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: be afraid, be VERY afraid

ORIGINAL: LilSparkPlug

"evil eyes" As seen on my little Black SRT-4

They look really sweet, even with the headlights on.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8899/E345E7154DDE40B3B1962A85CD88DCDB.jpg[/IMG]
Those are kick-*** dude!

-Ron

Old 08-07-2005, 10:19 PM
bigham
Veteran

thanks for the sites I like one of the graphics with srt4 and I like the induction hood on the one site

Old 08-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Pressurecooker
Record Breaker

Took the mailman 8 days for him to walk to Mi from Fl, but I finally got'em. Downloaded the install paperwork from thier website. Looked easy to do. Ha!
Not really easy, but I did ok this being my first experience with vinyl. Tip for ya; It does help to have a second set of hands. It can be done with one person, but my wife helped me and it was easier. Another tip; The lenses on the lights look glass, but are very clear plastic. How do I know? One eyelid was ever so slightly lower after I had both all stuck and trimmed so I took my razor blade ...(I can hear you all gasp) and trimmed the lower edge off the low one to match the high one (about an eighth inch at the grill end) and even though I was being extremely careful, I did get some very fine razor scratches in the lens as a result. Ok, probably should have left well enough alone, but things that aren't symmetrical drive me bananas and I feel better now anyway LOL. You can't see even the scratches 'till you get pretty close. Oh well, live and learn.
It does now look totally bad ***. Everyone of my kids friends go nuts when they see this car. It's great. My son is the hero of the neighborhood now.
I'm probably gonna get a few more things from Ruthless. They are great inexpensive upgrades and my car will now look different from the "other" Black SRT-4 running around here.

Quick Reply: be afraid, be VERY afraid