Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Help needed with srt4 please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 04:51 AM
drey3000
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed with srt4 please!!!

hey i recently wrecked my srt4 and fixed it myself at home. Go to start the car and it wont start. check all connections and battery, everything seems fine.

Hook up battery charger and let the car charge for a few hours. come to the car and it starts right up. I let it warm up for a few minutes and then take it for a spin around the block. i had gone no farther then 50 feet and my dash lights started flickering and car started jerking/bogging down until it completely shut off and car stalled. I go to start it again and it wont start.

Pushed it back to my garage and car started again. Took it out of the garage and drove less than 50 feet and same thing happened. I did this about 10 times and just couldnt figure out why it would start and idle normally and then as soon as i start to drive it, the car shakes/jerks/boggs and dash lights flicker and car stalls.

I let it sit in the garage and double checked all connections and everything looked fine. After a few hours i went to start the car and it just makes clicking/jeering sound (possibly asd relay or solenoid) but wont crank over. I checked my battery/alternator and everything works fine.

turned ignition on and off a few times and got code p0633. unplugged battery for a few mins but problem didnt go away.

everytime i try to start the car my dash lights flicker and car makes a clicking/jeering sound like a relay kicking out or solenoid kicking out. not sure. Also when i turn my lights on (headlights dont work btw) and try to start the car it doesnt even crank, makes no sound, as if theres no connection what soever.

PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS DARN THING!!!!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:07 AM
drey3000
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can anybody help me??? im guessing my skim key needs to be reprogrammed to the pcm since it sounds like the car doesnt recognize the key

Quick Reply: Help needed with srt4 please!!!