Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Looking to buy an srt-4

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 03:29 AM
paparoach429
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to buy an srt-4

Hey guys this is my first post with this forum so let me thankyou all for you time and patience. Ive always wanted an srt4 and now since my current car is going out I think I might make that happen. First and foremost what should I be looking out for? (mileage, year, mods etc..) What do repairs cost on these cars and typically when (mileage wise) do these repairs take place) Also what is the going price for an srt4 ? Again, thankyou all for your time and answers!

Old 02-10-2013, 04:55 PM
507NeonSXT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well typically how i go about when buying a car, i look at research. So use like KBB to see what the going price in your area for a specific car is going for depending on mileage as well. From my experience cars that have a lot of mods on them are usually the ones that are driven pretty hard(Raced). Again not always but this is from what my crew does when they sell their nice souped up cars. I would try to find a Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR 2005. Thats just me though. Repair cost can very from where it needs it, some parts can be very expensive (motor, trans) and some can be cheap (plugs, filter). It just depends where you buy them and if you know how to do it yourself, otherwise shops will be expensive.

Quick Reply: Looking to buy an srt-4