Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Pic Post! Introduce you and your SRT

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 02:00 AM
wozman78
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pic Post! Introduce you and your SRT

they are maxxim,i think they are the same as konig,or a sub company or whatever.that pic of me was in kuwait a few months ago.i was working there as a truck mech. for all those civilian trucks you see burning on the side of the road in iraq.poor guys!

Old 10-15-2005, 02:25 AM
Pressurecooker
Record Breaker

Hey how do you guys get those great big pics to upload when there's a 500KB limit?
I couldn't even upload that little pic of mine, until I resized it as small as I could. Never mind adding more than one pic.
What's the trick?
I know a lot of it has to do with the resolution setting at which the picture was taken with.
Also, can you add another pic to a previous post by editing?
Here's Chi Chi now;

[IMG]local://upfiles/15665/5D14FED20D944C6397A768284ED17171.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15665/CEDBA6C20E324AC89A7D6F8570C04CA8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15665/72D54808704B432DB49F7FD34CB8C622.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-15-2005, 04:50 AM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: LilSparkPlug

What kinda wheels are on the beast? You guys have some pretty cool *** jobs. Nothing really conventional and thats awesome, we're pretty damn diverse here. At least now its easier to place people and their cars with their sns.

And Mike thats a CRAZY setup youve got on Latrodectus. I think thats the only car Ive seen without the crosshairs that looks sick.

PostHonda (since I still dont know your name LOL), I never even realized that you were sitting in the car in that picture!!! LMFAO. Oop. Im retarded. Yeah well we all knew that one already.
I edited for ya' Crystal and put some more bio in there - and it's Adam.

I certainly agree with you on the diversity thing - pretty cool.

Old 10-15-2005, 07:43 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

My name is Karl and I work for Frito Lay /pepsico and own 2k kustomz and Do autobody painting and tuning and audio. I drive an r/t but found it fitting since I cruise this forum a lot. I live in Lafayette IN but I am originally from Muskegon MICH but have a lot of family still all over Michigan. Here is a pic of me but you really cant see a lot of me from it. I need to get some better pics of me and not so much of my car....

[IMG]local://upfiles/15699/4D3E04145952485F810E49FDD64EB8D4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15699/89A5E368B22D498D96E0A48AC7B820AC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-16-2005, 03:05 AM
Gump
Record Breaker

Okay my name is Justin but most of my friends call me gump (long story and its not the forest gump). I am active duty air force and stationed in cali at travis afb. I am a C-5 mechanic and im curently in an office job for a bit . Ive had my car since may 7th 04 and i bought it with 7 miles on it. havent had any problems (sorry lil) and love the fact that i bought it. here are some random pics of myself and car.

This first pic is my roomates car and min in a rice field but there wasnt any ricers harmed since they had signs posted that we coudlnt hunt them.... and idk why i cant load more than one pic at a time so sorry for the extra posts.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3842/6703DD361E714CE0A8D7B421D6F6A36E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-16-2005, 03:07 AM
Gump
Record Breaker

here is me holding the intercooler at my old dorm room (love the hotel lamp and bed spread) and the intercooler openfaced.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3842/0B65AD53025241E4BB0DC076A6B1AE47.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3842/51BA30A5E4C546E685DBDD2A08F43675.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-16-2005, 03:12 AM
Gump
Record Breaker

edit...

Old 10-16-2005, 05:36 AM
Pressurecooker
Record Breaker

So I count 3 of us so far that work(ed) in aviation. Cool! Hope to be back on aircraft soon myself. I learned it in the Air Force too. '84 to '92 I worked on F-15's and F-117's. I was stationed at Eglin and Nellis (TTR) and did 8.5 months in Saudi during Desert Storm. The F-15 is still my favorite airplane. I was a 431x1 that was rivet force combined to become a 45274. That's a Crewchief, or it used to be. I was in the 33rd TFW, 59th AMU (which has been decomissioned) at Eglin and the 4450th which became the 37th TFW at Tonopah (now at Holloman). When I got out, I didn't have my A+P, so I worked in construction and at a motorcycle shop when I decided I really wanted to work on airplanes again, so I went and got my A+P license and eventually got a job as an A+P line mechanic at a small airline (Scenic) worked there for a while, took a better job at Allied Signal as Q.A. then got an even better job at America West Airlines. Worked up to Maint. Supervisor there before I/we decided to move back to Michigan. Did eventually get a job here in Kalamazoo as Station supervisor for an aircraft contract maint. co. based out of N. Carolina. Worked on Comair CRJ's doing overnight checks and on call for whomever when after 3 years, Comair decides not to fly here anymore. In the famous words of Homer Simpson, "DOHHH!" Since we really like it here, I decided to suck it up and not follow the job, so now I work on deisels at an IH dealership. It's good honest work, but it don't pay so good and I'd really rather be working on airplanes. Problem with that is, no airlines have maint. here or Battle creek or Grand Rapids. That leaves few choices and the small hangers don't generally pay so well and are very low turnover. Hmmmm.....what to do? Well, if I stay at the truck place long enough, I'll end up running the place. No doubt in my mind. They love me there because I ain't afraid of all the new technologies. (a lot of these guys work on trucks cause they aren't so good with computers if ya know what I mean) Not to toot my own horn, but I've never been to a truck school one, and 6 mos on the job and I am showing my leadman how I diagnosed an ABS problem with the company laptop. He has no clue. To add insult to injury, we've been on a pay freeze for the entire year I have been here. It's a fargin crime what these guys are getting paid here anyway. The rate of turnover is high, so if I stay long enough, I just may be able to write my own ticket. Hope is on the horizon either way, One company called Duncan aviation is expanding thier Battle Creek facility and that is supposed to add about 300 new maint. positions, and another company is building a small hanger at the Kalamazoo airport, and I happen to know that company does employ their own mechanics. Good news for Michigan these days, let me tell ya!
Probably a little too much info, but I do feel better now.
Thanks!
:-D

Old 10-16-2005, 05:42 AM
Gump
Record Breaker

Yeah it sounded like a good vent man. and maybe i should send a c-5 up there for you guys... one will keep your whole crew bussy for a few weeks at least. I know a lot of those places you brought up but sadly ive never been to any of them. hope things work out up there man.

Old 10-17-2005, 04:06 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

i'm amy, i live in westchester county, ny. i do a lot of things for a living. let's see....i'm working on my Ph.D. in developmental psychology (i'm abd at the moment, writting my proposal). i go to yeshiva university at the albert einstein college of medicine in the bronx. i also do research at einstein in the epidemiology and population health department. i teach psychology at both IONA college and at westchester community college. i also (getting a little rediculous, right?) do payroll for a company in manhattan. when i'm not doing any of those other jobs, i also have a dog walking job in the morning and night. i keep myself pretty busy as you can see.

when i'm not working, you can usually find me at one of the tracks around here breaking my car. it's a favorite pastime of mine and a running joke. i have yet to make a trip to the track this season where i drove out with everything in working order. in fact, one time i didn't even get to drive out at all....

here's some other pics of the car...

and finally here's me and my other half down in norfolk, va...

here's my mod list:

Exterior:
IPP carbon fiber hood
Custom Car Grills xxl aluminum front grill
35% tint by Lorenzo
Mopar 3D Tail lights
Motegi Racing Traklite 17" x 7" rims in flat black with Toyo Proxes 4 225/45ZR17
Carbon Fiber Eyelids by Carbon By Design
Rockblocker Light Protection Kit (Smoked)

Engine/Exhaust:
Mopar Stage 3 w/toys
Maxx Fab 3" Downpipe w/interchangeable high-flow cat and race pipe
Maxx Fab 3" O2 housing
Maxxfab 3" piping to dual black chrome Apexi N1 turbo mufflers
Lorenzo 60mm throttle body & adapter
Exhaust Depot Cold Side IC Pipe
AGP Hot Side IC Pipe
GReddy Type RS BOV
BDJ coil pack heat shield
JMB 3" CAI in Cast Iron
PTPerformance Check Valve
180 degree Stant thermostat
Denso ITV22 plugs and 9.0mm high temp wires
Maddog EC/R 1250 STS
Booger bushings
Custom powder coated exhaust intake & valve cover in graphite by Forward Motion
Psi-fi Dogbone motor mounts
2004 Transmission w/Quaife LSD
Clutch Master Stage 4 6-puck clutch with lightweight aluminum flywheel
Psi-Fi Direct fit FMIC
MSD DIS-2 Ignition System
MSD Tach Driver

Lighting:
PIAA headlights
Eurolite fog lights
titanium turn signal bulbs
clear corner lights
Varad Underbody LED kit in white
Purple LED Intstrument Cluster

Suspension:
DC Sports front and rear strut braces
Psi-Fi Traction Bushings
Hotchkis Sway Bars
IPP Coilovers
Upgraded Axles
MPSC Stage 1 Brake Upgrade (Drilled, Black, Cadium coated)

Other:
Blitz Fatts Turbo Timer
Sony M630 receiver
Innovative LC-1 Wideband A/F with XD-1 digital gauge
Mopar/Autolite Oil Pressure Gauge
Mopar/Autolite 30 psi boost Gauge
Razo Black Chrome Shift ****
Motegi Traklites w/Hoosier Quick Time Pro D.O.T 26x9.5x15

Quick Reply: Pic Post! Introduce you and your SRT